If you need to return or exchange any items from your order, please contact the School Shop by
emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01263 714591, or initiate a return by replying to your
online order confirmation email (see below).
We offer free returns or on-site exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product
for a different product or a refund to the original payment method. When making an exchange, any
price difference will either need the greater difference charged or if the new item is of a lesser
amount, the difference will be refunded as per the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
● Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use (be in an ‘as new condition’)
● Returned items must not be labelled with a pupil’s name (we recommend that items are tried on
● Discounted items cannot be returned or exchanged.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
● Reply to your order confirmation email to request which products you would like to return and
why, and whether you are seeking a refund or an exchange. The dispatch note accompanying
your order will also have instructions on how to detail out your return.
● Arrange to return or bring your items into the School Shop, Gresham’s School, Cromer Road,
Holt NR25 6EA.
● An exchange or refund can normally be arranged immediately in the School Shop when items
have been checked to ensure they comply with the terms of this Returns Policy.
The shop cannot be held responsible for any items damaged or lost during a return, and so visiting
the shop in person is encouraged to assist us in processing your return most effectively.
If you have any questions about this policy, or a return you wish to make, please contact the School
Shop using the contact details above.